Booking & Cancellation Policy
To confirm booking amount to deposit as mentioned below
|Destination||Booking Advance: 45+ (Days) before departure||44 - 21 (Days) before departure||21 (Days) before departure|
- * Booking order amounts of Rs 5000 & Rs 2000 are non refundable (For Online booking)
- * Payment policy for all 3rd Party products will be as per payment policy of the service provider
- * Intl - Short Haul - Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Dubai etc.
- * Intl - Long Haul - Europe, Australia, Africa, USA, New Zealand, and other Asian countries
The following amount shall be deducted
|Destination||45+ (Days) before departure||44 - 21 (Days) before departure||21 (Days) before departure|
- Cancellation charges for all 3rd party products such as Cosmos/Globus/Avalon/Contiki/Club Med/All cruises/Eurail/Rocky Mountaineer etc. would be governed by the respective service provider & would differ from those mentioned above.
- Group tours/GIT: Transfer from one tour to another or a change in departure date will be treated as cancellation of one tour & rebooking on another and incur fees as per the cancellation policy
- Customised tours/FIT: In case of an amendment charges will be applicable as charged by the Independent contractor/Operator/3rd Party
- TUI India reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the quantum of refund payable, if any, in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour due to force majeure or vis major. In this respect, TUI India may take in to account cancellation polices of and charges levied by independent Contractors.
- Irrespective of the currency of payment which was made to TUI India, the refund, if any shall be made only in cheques and in Indian rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of refund as per applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Online payments where a refund is due shall be settled through the payment method that that was used to make the initial booking.
- Refunds, if any, shall be processed with in a minimum period of 45 days of cancellation/termination.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the TUI India be liable to refund the non-refundable interest free deposit whether the booking gets cancelled due to failure of customer to make payment as required or Customer cancels the booking due to his inability to join the tour as per schedule or avail of the services in whole or in part for whatsoever reason including absence of valid documents, medical grounds or death.
- The Customer understands and agrees that there shall be no refund if he does not utilize any service included in the Tour Cost or paid for like meals, rooms, entry tickets, excursions, etc nor can any refund be made for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel tickets or vouchers.
- Customer has agreed to the payment, refund and cancellation policy once an online transaction has been made on www.tui.in
- When to visit