PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
DURATION: 4 Nights / 5 Days
PRICES: Rs.19,000/- on twin sharing basis
Phuket > Bel Air Patong / Hemingways Hotel / Patong Max Volume / The Journey Patong
Krabi > Aonang Paradise Resort / Ibis Style Krabi Ao Nang
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation including breakfast.
- Krabi 4 Island Tour with Longtail boat on seat in coach basis.
- Full Day Phi Phi Island by Big Boat with Lunch (National park fee @ thb 400 by Guest) - SIC Basis.
- Return airport transfers from (Phuket APT to Krabi HTL & Phuket HTL – HKT APT) – Private / SIC Basis
- One way Transfer from Phuket Airport to Krabi Hotel on Private basis (min. 2 pax - max. 6 pax)
- One way Transfer from Krabi Hotel to Phuket hotel on Private basis ( min. 2 pax - max. 6 pax
- One way Transfer from Phuket hotel to Phuket airport on seat in coach basis.
- Cost of Thiland Visa.
- Flight ticket.
- Any service not mentioned with the inclusions
- Any personal expenses – Mini Bar at the Hotel, Room service etc.
- Overseas Travel insurance
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- GST @ 5%
VALIDITY: 30th November'19
Day 01: ARRIVAL IN PHUKET - TRANSFER TO KRABI
- Upon arrival in Phuket, meet the Red Apple Travel representative who will assist . you with the transfer to Krabi.
- Check-in and relax.
- Overnight in Krabi.
Day 02: KRABI - FULL DAY FOR ISLAND TOUR BY LONG TAIL BOATCITY TOUR
- Enjoy Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Proceed to the most beautiful islands in Krabi, starting with Chicken Island; Tup Island, one of Thailand’s highlights.
- Sightseeing and, enjoy swimming & snorkelling among coral reef and fishes. Visit Pranang Cave and Phra Nang Cave to learn the history which is a sacred image for the local people and see the spectacular stalagmite and stalactite.
- Overnight in Krabi.
Day 03: KRABI - PHUKET
- Enjoy Breakfast at the hotel and then proceed to Phuket on a private basis.
- Check in to the hotel and relax. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
- Overnight in Phuket.
- Optional Phuket Fantasea: The Ultimate Cultural Theme Park. Watch an award-winning show that brings Thai legends to life and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner at this family-friendly venue. You’ll be charmed by the magic of state-of-the-art special effects and dancing elephants on stage.
Day 04: PHUKET - FULL DAY PHI PHI ISLANDS BY BIG BOAT with LUNCH
- Proceed for Phi Phi Island Tour (incl. lunch) by speed boat.
- Cruise by big boat to visit one of Asia’s most beautiful islands.
- Upon arrival at Phi Phi Don, the larger of the two Phi Phi Islands, go for a swim and snorkelling among the colourful corals.
- Overnight at Phuket.
Day 05: DEPARTURE
- Post breakfast proceed to the international airport for you flight back home.
CALL US 1800112737 or CHAT NOW
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Known for it's tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, Thailand, a Southeast Asian country, is an ideal tourist destination. From relaxing on a beach for a tan to getting your adrenaline rushed with exceptional water sports, Thailand has oodles of things to offer for a vacation.
Thailand has a large number of tourist attractions, Phi Phi island being one its mains. Some other places which you cannot miss visiting are Thailand's Ayutthaya temples, White Temple, Phang Nga Bay, Can Gio Mangrove forest, James Bond Island and the list would not end.
By one count 74 languages are spoken in Thailand, including numerous Thai dialects with Thai being its official language. Coming to its culture, the religion practiced there is infused with many outside elements making it somewhat unique to other Buddhist nations. Throughout the country, the foremost vital values that Thai individuals hold to are respect, self-control, and a non-confrontational perspective.
A visit to Bangkok, the kingdom's capital city, is always included in a trip to Thailand. Shopping along with the food are some of Bangkok's highlights. In the midst of a sea of boutiques and markets where treating yourself without overspending is the main feature, luxury malls also exist. A visit to Bangkok would be incomplete without a glance at its enchanting nightlife. The city welcomes more visitors than any other city and after being there you would not question why.
Thailand had made its place under one of those destinations which you cannot avoid visiting. So pack your bags and come to the great land of beaches and much more!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESIONS
Do I requir a visa to travel to Thailand?
Citizens of some countries ae required to have a Thailand visa before entering the country and some citizens are eligible for visa on arrival. Kindly check individual visa requirements on the Official Thai Embassey website : https://www.thaiembassy.com/visa/thaivisa.php
What are the important numbers I shold know in Thailand?
Tourist Police: 1155
Central Emergency: 191
Crime Suppression: 195
Tourism Authority of Thailand: 1672
Immigration Bureau: (662) 287 3101-10
What is the language spoken in Thailand?
The main language spoken in Thailand is Thai. English is also widely spoken around the conutry; including all hotels, restaurants, tourist spots etc.
When is the best time to visit Thailand?
The best time to visit Thailand is during the winter and summer seasons which run from November to April each year. This is the time when we consider a high season. However, the low season from May to October which coincides with the rainy season features much cheaper accommodation.
Is it safe to drink the water in Thailand?
Despite the fact that the authorities have made efforts to make tap water meet World Health Organization standards, very few people drink tap water in Thailand, even the local population. Bottled water is widely used instead.