PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
DURATION: 4 Nights / 5 Days
PRICE: Rs.16,999/- on twin sharing basis
Singapore > Fragrance Hotel Imperial / Siligie Red Doorz Plus
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation including breakfast.
- Guided City tour of Singapore followed by Afternoon Sentosa tour same day (One way cable car + Madame Tussauds + Boat Ride + 4D Marvel + IOS + WOT -2nd show and soft drink) - SIC Basis
- Night Safari with Tram Ride – SIC Basi
- Return airport transfers - SIC Basis
- Cost of Singapore Visa
- Flight ticket.
- Any service not mentioned with the inclusions
- Any personal expenses – Mini Bar at the Hotel, Room service etc.
- Overseas Travel insurance
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- GST @ 5%
VALIDITY: 31st October'2019
Day 01: ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE
- Welcome to Singapore! Upon arrival at the airport, meet the Red Apple Travel representative who would help you to assist to reach transfer to the Singapore hotel in Seat in Coach Transfers.
- Overnight in Singapore
Day 02: SINGAPORE - GUIDED TOUR OF SINGAPORE followed by SENTOSA (One-way cable car + Madame Tussauds + Boat Ride + 4D Marvel + IOS + WOT 2nd show & soft drink)
- After breakfast, set out to explore the fascinating Singapore City tour with Guide.
- Welcome to a guided tour of Singapore city. Orient yourself with key attractions like the amazing Orchard Road, a major multi-use centre Suntec City and the largest water feature in the world, ‘The Fountain of Wealth’.
- Get excited about clicking selfies at the Merlion Park against the iconic mythical creature The Merlion. This will be followed by an orientation tour of the Fullerton Hotel and the Esplanade.
- Be ready to be amazed by the Singapore Flyer (photo stop). Drive along the Marina Bay Sands and the awesome Helix Bridge. Scramble along and take in the aroma of the delightful Little India and China Town.
- After City Tour is completed, guest will be dropped at Sentosa Island Sentosa Island - Singapore's premier island resort getaway.
- The Package Covers: (One way cable car + Madame Tussauds + Boat Ride + 4D Marvel + IOS + WOT -2nd show and soft drink).
- Pick up from Sentosa and drop to hotel.
- Overnight at Singapore hotel.
Day 03: SINGAPORE - NIGHT SAFARI
- Day at leisure today after breakfast, the day is at leisure for you to shop at the various shopping malls and outlets in the city on your own or to avail of an optional tour.
- Evening The Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most sought-after tourist delights in Singapore.
- Hop on board the tram for a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters!
- Set in a forest clearing, the ‘Creatures of the Night Show’ is a 20-minute animal presentation which will introduce you to nocturnal animals, from the elusive owl to nimble binturongs to intuitive civets.
- Overnight at Singapore.
Day 04: DEPARTURE
- Morning after breakfast; you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home to India.
CALL US 1800 11 27 37 or CHAT NOW
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Best described as a microcosm of modern Asia, Singapore is a melting pot of culture and history, and an extravaganza of culinary delights. Officially known as the Republic of Singapore, it is both a city and a country located in Southeast Asia. One of Asia's most visited destinations, Singapore is best described as an amalgam of a fast-paced life and an off-the-back-street inheritance.
Singapore deserves a spot on your ultimate bucket list. You can whizz around Singapore in minutes with their super fast public transport system which makes it easier to explore this place. Be it the food or the culture; everything is taken seriously in Singapore. Be it the street hawkers or the luxury dining experiences, just follow your nose, and it will lead you to heaven. Keeping aside its magnificent culinary choices, the skyline of Singapore is to die for. Singapore is a concrete jungle with tall skyscrapers that fill the sky and trees that fill the roads. There is not a thing you cannot find in the shopping plazas of Singapore, including the heavenly duty-free shopping experience. This tiny, yet easy to explore-destination is one of those Asian potpourris of cultures that will leave you entranced.
Singapore is an ideal destination to plan a fun-filled holiday with family. There are a plethora of activities and attractions for your children. Let your little ones indulge in the adventures of Singapore night safari, river safari and Singapore zoo, and we assure you they will thank you for a zillion times. Plan your vacation to Singapore; we vouch, Singapore tourism never disappoints anyone!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do I need a visa to travel to Singapore?
You do not need a visa for tourist or business visits up to 90 days.
What is the best time to visit Singapore?
Singapore has a fairly consistent weather and welcoming enough for travelers all year round for sightseeing. However, if you wish to avoid any crowds flocking the places, then you must avoid the peak months December, January, and June.
What is the currency in Singapore?
The Singapore dollar is the official currency of Singapore.
What is the mode of public transport in Singapore?
The three main modes of public transport in Singapore are the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT), buses and taxis. Buses are, by far, the most common form of public transportation in Singapore, followed by the MRT and taxis respectively.
What is the langauge spoken in Singapore?
The majority of Singaporeans are bilingual in English and one of the other three official languages - Malay, Mandarin & Tamil