PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
DURATION: 4 Nights / 5 Days
PRICES: Rs.13,500/- on twin sharing basis
Kuta > Fontana Hotel Kuta
Ubud > Fullmoon Villa Ubud
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast.
- Water Sports Combo (Banana Boat Ride, Parasailing & Jet Ski).
- Candle light dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
- Kintamani and Ubud Village Tour.
- Half-day visit to Tanha Lot.
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis.
- Cost of Bali Visa.
- Flight Tickets.
- Any service not mentioned in the 'inclusions'.
- Any personal expenses - Mini Bar at the hotel, room service etc.
- Overseas travel insurance.
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls.
- GST @ 5%
Day 01: ARRIVAL IN BALI
- Arrive at Bali's Denpasar International Airport and proceed to the hotel after immigration on SIC transfer.
- Check into the hotel and then you can explore the island on your own.
- Enjoy a romantic candle light dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Day 02: HALF DAY WATER SPORTS & TANAH LOT TEMPLE
- Enjoy Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Proceed to the Beach at Tanjung Benoa Near Dua Bali, Where you will enjoy the water sport activities. The activities included are 1 Jet Ski ride ; 1 Banana Boat ride & Parasailing.
- Later proceed for the drive to the western shore of Bali where the Tanah Lot temple is located. Enjoy the Beautiful sunset are from this location.
- Post this tour return to the hotel. The remaining time will be at leisure to enjoy on your own or undertake any one of the other optional tours.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: KINTAMANI TOUR AND VISIT TO UBUD VILLAGE
- Post breakfast, check out from the Hotel and you will proceed for the Full Day Kintamani Tour with Ubud Village followed by Tanah Lot Temple.
- The Kintamani Tour will guide you around some of the most desirable and beautiful areas located in the northeast of Bali including incredible views of the Mount Batur volcano and the lakes of the area.
- witness Bali's most interesting and beautiful temples and historical features including ancient carved ruins. Visit to the traditional markets which offer an opportunity to purchase cheap and beautiful gold and silverware which will be practical gifts or souvenirs.
- Later proceed for the Ubud Village Tour.
- Check in to Ubud hotel post the tour. Overnight at the Ubud Hotel
Day 04: DAY FREE AT LEISURE
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- The day is free at leisure to enjoy on your own.
Day 05: DEPARTURE
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel & then check-out. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home to India.
CALL US 1800112737 or CHAT NOW
CALL US 1800 11 27 37
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Bali, also known as the Land of the Gods, appeals through its sheer natural beauty of its forested volcanic mountains and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity.It has also been awarded as the world's best island by The International Travel Magazine. Beautiful hilly topography along with the peaceful beaches of the Indian Ocean make Bali a stupendous tourist attraction. For a tourist fond of surfing, Bali offers a large number of surf spots. It is thus considered as a playground for Surfers and is also called Surfer's Paradise. Also,a peace lover will find many yoga and meditation retreats in Bali.
Tourism in Bali includes stopping by various famous destinations. One of the iconic temples in Bali is the Pura Ulun Danu Bratan which no tourist can avoid visiting. There, as a traveller, you will find various souvenir shops to take back as a memory. Mount Batur, Pura Luhur Uluwatu, Ubud Monkey Forest are amongst the other destinations you do not want to miss when in Bali.
Other attractions lie in the capital of Bali province, Denpasar. Denpasar International Airport, being the gateway to Bali Island provides various modes of transportion to many tourist places.
With its natural & cultural attractions, Bali makes an ideal destination for all types of travellers, be it solo tourist , a couple, or a family. It is without a doubt a place to explore at least once in a lifetime- though you wouldn’t resist the chance to visit again!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do I need a visa for Indonesia?
Indonesia has a visa-free entry for 140 countries, up to 30 days (the day you arrive and the day you leave are both counted in those 30 days) and for touristic purposes only. On the 30th day you have to leave the country.
What is the currency in Bali?
The currency in Bali is the Rupiah (Rp).
What language do they speak in Bali?
Bahasa Indonesia is the lingua franqa of Indonesia and the Balinese speak Balinese among themselves. However, English is widely spoken everywhere and you can easily get by.
What is the weather like in Bali? When is the best time to go?
The dry season is May through October and I prefer June, July or August as it is Bali's winter and it is cooler and dry. However during the other months Bali has morning or afternoon showers but doesn't experience any monsoon.
Can I use my normal electric plugs in Bali?
Bali electrical plugs are the 2 pin sockets that are typically found in larger parts of Europe. If you are travelling from countries outside Bali or Europe, you will need a plug adaptor to use your normal electronics.
What should I pack Pack?
Bali is hot and all you really need is sandals and shorts, a sarong and bathing suit. Besides there is great shopping in Bali for anything you forgot to pack. Be advised when visiting Bali and if you want to go to a temple festivals you will need a blouse or shirt to at least cover your shoulders and a sash and sarong.