Visit the ‘pearl of the Andaman’ - Phuket and the vibrant city of Bangkok with TUI India’s meticulously planned Thailand holiday packages. You will visit the serene beaches and explore the captivating bays of Kata Noi, Karon and Kho Pu Island. You will also enjoy a river cruise and some great shopping in the bustling city of Bangkok along with sightseeing at revered temples. With our Phuket and Bangkok holiday package, experience Thailand in an unforgettable way!
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pattaya
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Bangkok
- Daily Breakfast
- Coral Island Tour with Indian lunch in Pattaya
- Bangkok Temple and City Tour with Lunch
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- All tours and transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Govt. Service Tax as applicable.
- Items of personal nature
- Thailand visa
- Service or meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-ou
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok - Pattaya
- On your arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, you will be met by our representative
- who will transfer you to your hotel in Pattaya.
- On reaching Pattaya, check-in at the hotel and relax
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Pattaya - Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken for the Coral Island Tour by a boat ride. Enjoy
- your day this lovely Island and witness its magical imaginable views
- You can also opt for various water sport activities here, like parasailing, scooter riding, glass-
bottomed boat riding, snorkelling, scuba diving, and wind surfing and skiing (at an additional
- In the afternoon, we will take you to an Indian restaurant for lunch
- Afterwards, you can take a Nong Nooch Village Tour with beautiful gardens (at an
additional cost) or you can return to your hotel and relax
Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 4: Pattaya - Bangkok - City and Temple Tour with Lunch
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and leave for Bangkok
- Begin your day with a panoramic City and Temple Tour of Bangkok. You will visit various
famous temples of Bangkok like Wat Traimit, a temple of 5.5 tons Golden Buddha and Wat
- Benchamabophit, a beautiful marble temple. The tour will end at the Gems Gallery which is
the largest jewellery store in the world
- Later, check-in to your hotel and relax. In the evening you may explore the amazing
shopping options that Bangkok has to offer or you can go for Chao Phraya River Dinner
- Cruise ( optional cost) which will take you through the views of many historical landmarks
and night sceneries with a romantic atmosphere in the middle of Bangkok
Overnight stay at the hotel
- Day 4: Bangkok (Day at Leisure)
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will be free to spend your entire day on your own. You can
go for shopping or buy souvenirs
- You can also go an optional tour of Safari World and Marine Park where you can enjoy the various shows performed by many endangered land and water animal like lions and tigers to marine animals like dolphins and seals Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 5: Departure
- Today will be the last day of you Bangkok Pattaya holiday package
- In the morning, head towards the airport along with the packed breakfast that we will
arrange for you, for your onward journey.
CALL US 1800 11 27 37
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please Call 1800 11 27 37