PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
Visit the 'Pearl of the Andaman' - Phuket and the dynamic city of Bangkok with planned tour packages by TUI India. Stay in top hotels, enjoy peaceful beaches & bays, islands, city tours & have an immersive experience of Thai culture.
DURATION: 5 Nights/6 Days
PRICING: Rs 39,999/- per person
3 Nights’ accommodation in Phuket Hotel
2 Nights’ Accommodation in Bangkok hotel
Daily buffet breakfast
Round trip airport transfer share basis
Phi Phi island tour on Sit In Coach (SIC) with lunch
Bangkok city tour on SIC
All tours & Transfers on SIC BASIS.
Day 1: Arrival in Phuket
• Get a private transfer to your hotel.
• Spend the day at leisure.
• Recommended: you may like to enjoy FantaSea show in the evening.
Day 2: Phuket City tour
• Visit the Old Phuket Town to see age-old shrines, temples, century-old architecture and charming little cafes
• Recommended: visit Khai Islands, swim in clear waters and snorkel near coral reefs
Day 3: Phuket to Phi Phi island tour
• Visit Phi Phi island famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters. White sandy beaches, and its many coral reefs offers great diving and snorkelling.
Day 4: Phuket To Bangkok
• After breakfast check out and proceed to Phuket airport for Bangkok.
• On arrival in Bangkok city, check in to hotel & spend day at leisure.
Day 5: Bangkok City tour
• Enjoy a city tour of Bangkok covering Golden Buddha, Wat Pho, etc
Day 6: Bangkok Departure
• Check out and proceed to Bangkok airport for onwards journey to your home.
CALL US 1800112737 OR CHAT NOW
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Known for it's tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, Thailand is an ideal tourist destination. From relaxing on a beach for a tan to getting your adrenaline rushed with exceptional water sports, Thailand has oodles of things to offer for a vacation.
Thailand has a large number of tourist attractions, Phi Phi island being one its mains. Some other places which you cannot miss visiting are Thailand's Ayutthaya temples, White Temple, Phang Nga Bay, Can Gio Mangrove forest, James Bond Island and the list would not end.
By one count, 74 languages are spoken in Thailand including numerous Thai dialects with Thai being its official language. Coming to its culture, the religion practiced is infused with many outside elements making it somewhat unique to other Buddhist nations. Throughout the country, the foremost vital values that Thai individuals hold to are respect, self-control, and a non-confrontational perspective.
A visit to Bangkok, the kingdom's capital city, is always included in a trip to Thailand. Shopping along with the food are some of Bangkok's highlights. In the midst of a sea of boutiques and markets where treating yourself without overspending is the main feature, luxury malls also exist. A visit to Bangkok would be incomplete without a glance at its enchanting nightlife. The city welcomes more visitors than any other city and after being there you would not question why.
Thailand had made its place under one of those destinations which you cannot avoid visiting to. So pack your bags and come to the great land of beaches and much more!