PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
‘Switzerland Rail Adventure’ takes you through diverse regions and cultures of Switzerland. Enjoy magnificent countryside & mountains, and stay in stunning Swiss towns. Do not miss this exhilarating journey to see the very best of Switzerland.
DURATION: 7 Nights/8 Days
COST PER PERSON: 90,000 (3 Star Hotel), 1,04,000 (4 Star Hotel)
PLACES COVERED: Lucerne - Titlis - Interlaken - Jungfraujoch - Lotschberger - Zermatt - Gornergrat - St. Moritz
• Daily Breakfast
• 8 Day Swiss Pass with unlimited access to all public transports and several sightseeing
• Excursion to Mt Titlis
• Excursion to Jungfrau
DAY 01: Arrival in Lucerne
• Arrive by train (2nd class) from the Swiss border or airport.
• Explore Lucerne with stunning setting, world-famous sights, exciting modern architecture, endowed museums and much more
DAY 02: Excursion to Mount Titlis
• The train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola & reach Trubsee.
• Continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally take the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar to Mount Titlis.
• Visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift.
• Get your thrills on the Titlis Cliff Walk, a spectacular suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m / 10,000 ft.
DAY 03: Travel to Interlaken
• Rail journey over the Brunig Pass to Interlaken situated between the Lakes of Thun and Brienz.
• Overnight in Interlaken.
DAY 04: Excursion to Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe
• The Jungfrau Railway takes you up to the Jungfraujoch- the highest railway station in Europe.
• Enjoy breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps.
DAY 05: Travel to Zermatt
• Rail journey through the wonderful Bernese Oberland to the Valais, either via the Lotschberg base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt. Or by the Lotschberger - the new train with big windows using the traditional scenic Lotschberg line to Brig and continue your journey to Zermatt, the famous resort at the foot of the Matterhorn.
• Overnight in Zermatt.
DAY 06: Excursion to Gornergrat
• Gornergrat Bahn, Europe`s highest open-air cogwheel railway, takes you up to the Gornergrat. On the Gornergrat viewing platform you are surrounded by 29 peaks rising to above 4000 m.
DAY 07: Travel to St. Moritz
• Board the Glacier Express and enjoy one of the greatest rail journeys in the world.
• Travel across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass to St. Moritz.
DAY 08: Departure
• Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
CALL 1800112737 OR CHAT TO BOOK
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Switzerland has always been one of top Eurpoean destination for couples, families & adventurers alike. The alpine forests, meadows, lakes, mountains & glaciers make it an enchanting place. Activities like skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, hiking & mountainbiking add to its attraction.
TOP PLACES TO VISIT TOP THINGS TO DO
The Matterhorn Skiing/Snowboarding
Interlaken Paddleboarding in Lake Geneva
Lucerne Riding Bernina Express
Lake Geneva Wine & Chocolate tasting
St. Moritz Boating near Rhine Falls
Bern Shopping in Zurich & Geneva
The Rhine Falls