PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
TUI India brings you a customized Mauritius holiday package that incorporates the best of this scenic island and will take you on a journey that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Enjoy the historical sites at Port Louis, visit the posh suburb of Floreal, explore Curepipe and have an amazing time on the Catamaran Cruise and Ile Aux Cerfs Island tour. Also enjoy an amazing stay at Casuarina Resort and Spa, located on a private beach offering elegant accommodation options, an outdoor pool, international cuisines and a wellness center. This Mauritius tour package will ensure that you have the best time!
COST PER PERSON:
5* The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa - 88000
5*InterContinental Mauritius Resort- 88000
5* Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa- 93000
4* The Address Boutique Hotel- 72000
4*Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa- 78000
4*Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa- 81000
• Return Airfare
• Daily Breakfast
• Airport transfers
• North Island Tour
• South Island Tour
DAY 1: Arrival in Mauritius
• Our representative who will transfer you to your hotel.
• Spend the day at your leisure.
DAY 2: Full Day North Tour
• The tour includeS a visit to Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius. visit the Citadel Fort, which gives a panoramic view of the entire city. head towards Champ de Mars, a former military training ground and the second-oldest racecourse in the world, the 18th century Government House with a French-colonial architecture and the Port Louis Harbour. Then, enjoy some Shopping at the Local Market
• Later, drive through the City Centre to arrive at the Caudan Waterfront, a well-recognised business and social landmark comprising of shops, restaurants, craft market, etc.
DAY 3: Optional Tour of Catamaran Cruise
• You can relax on the beach or take the Optional Tour Of Catamaran Cruise (at an additional cost)
• Cruise takes you to several islets off the coast of Mauritius. Also enjoy a tasty Barbecue with Banana Flambee and Rum
DAY 4: Full Day South Tour
• Proceed towards Curepipe, a bustling centre of commerce known for its crater. Visit the Trou aux Cerf’s, a dormant volcano and crater from where beautiful views of the island can be enjoyed. Visit Floreal, a Mauritian suburb lying in the vicinity.
• Head to the Ganga Talao or Grand Bassin, a sacred lake lying amidst the virgin beauty of the lush forests. This is a famous Hindu pilgrimage site in Mauritius. Also enjoy the breath-taking views of Black River Gorge National Park on the way to Chamarel, where you will see seven-colour earth
DAY 5: Casela Yemen Park Tour (Optional)
• Enjoy Recreational Sports or choose the Optional Tour of Casela Park (at an additional cost). Lying on the west coast, this place is surrounded by enchanting mountains and offers a myriad of experiences.
• Visit the Bird Park & the Petting Farm where you can interact and feed animals.
DAY 6: Full Day Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour
• A speed boat takes you to the island known for its clear, glassy waters, golden sand and pleasant sunshine, surrounded by filao trees.
• Indulge in water sports like Kayaking, Banana Boat Ride, Parasailing, Undersea Walking, etc. (at an additional cost)
TIP: Please carry swimming suits, towels and sunscreen lotion
DAY 7: Departure from Mauritius
• You will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
CALL 1800112737 OR CHAT TO BOOK
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Mauritius, known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs, is an island on the Indian Ocean. Say the word Mauritius and your mind will itself start wandering around the images of powder white beaches and tropical palm trees. Apart from the beaches, the country offers tons of adventurous activities, historical sights and lush forests. Walking on the sand has always been in everybody's interest, and along with that Mauritius offers diving into water and exploring new species of aquatic animals.
Port Louis, the modern capital of this 38-mile by 29-mile island, leads the tourist attraction by offering exciting shopping and entertainment ventures. Black River Gorges National Park cannot be a destination to be missed when in Mauritius as it is considered the best place to watch rare bird species and fauna. The sandy beaches in Grand Baie can excite anyone to get a tan and relax by the calming sound of water.
Bringing out the foodie in you, Mauritius' cuisine offers a blend of Creole, Chinese, European and Indian influences.A same meal with the combination of all these cuisines is very common. Three languages are spoken by the people of Mauritius namely Creole, French and English.
Enticing the historian in you, Mauritius should be an ideal holiday destination!
THINGS TO DO IN MAURITIUS
1. Deep Sea Fishing
2. Head To Caudan Waterfront
3. Check Out China Town
4. Experience Local Culture In Mahebourg
5. Ile aux Aigrettes
6. Head to Grand Bay
7. Scuba Dive in Blue Bay Marine Park
8. Check out Aapravasi Ghat and Le Morne Cultural Landscape
9. Visit Champs de Mars
10. Spend a day at Casela Wildlife Park and Yemen Reserve
PLACES TO VISIT IN MAURITIUS
1. Trou Aux Biches
2. Belle Mare Plage
4. La Cambuse
5. Black River Gorges National Park
6. Tamarind Waterfalls
7. Eureka House
8. Photo Museum
9. Grand Baie Bazaar
10. Port Louis Market