PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
TUI India brings you some handpicked Maldives packages from India that will mark an unforgettable start to your new journey. Explore this beautiful island country from the comfort of your chosen hotel or resort. Book Now!
DURATION: 3 Nights/4 Days
COST PER PERSON:
Adaaran Club Rannalhi || Standard Bunglow - Rs 61,300
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi || Beach Villa - Rs 71,700
Sun Island Resort & Spa || Superior Beach Bungalow - Rs 81,600
Holiday Island Resort & Spa || Superior Beach Bungalow - Rs 79,500
Royal Island Resort & Spa Maldives || Beach Villa - Rs 88,300
Coco Bodu Hithi || Island Villa - Rs 96,300
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu || Beach Villa - Rs 1,04,192
Angsana Velavaru || Beachfront Jet Pool Villa - Rs 1,06,013
Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort || Beach Villa - Rs 1,07,518
• Return economy class airfare
• Breakfast & Dinner
• Speed boat / Sea plan transfers
• Complimentary WIFI for all guests
• Complimentary daily entertainment (Live band, Karaoke, DJ on the beach)
Day 1: Arrival at Maldives
• Transfer by a speedboat or sea plane to the resort
Day 2: Day at Leisure
• Optional Water sports
• Day at leisure
Day 3: Day at Leisure
• Optional Spa and Wellness Therapies
• Day at leisure
Day 4: Departure
• Transfer to the airport
THINGS TO DO IN MALDIVES
• British Loyalty Wreck Diving: The British Loyalty was an English cargo ship that was sunk by the Japanes at the end of World War||. Addu Atoll, the sight of this werck, is home to 700 species of fishes including parrot, fish, clown fish and the angel fish.
• Manta Point: Manta point , is the ideal location to go diving or snorkeling in Maldives. It is famous forManta rays, large fishes related to sharks, which can be sppoted during the months from May to November. You can also see turtles and sharks.
• North Malè Atoll: North Male Atoll is the most visited place in the Maldives. The place is dotted with plenty of diving sites with rich marine life. Don't worry if you don't have any diving experience. You can book a learing course and an instructor to teach.
• South Ari Atoll: How many times in your lifetime would you get a chance to swim the large and scary whales and sharks? You can experience thist at south Ari Atoll very easily. Touching them and using a flashy camera should be avoided.
CALL 1800112737 TO BOOK
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM