Exotic Greece Celestyal Cruise
Athens is one of the world’s oldest cities and is known worldwide for its world class museums, medieval churches and high-end boutiques. On your Greece vacation, visit the Acropolis from the 5th century, the centre of the city- Constitution Square and the famous temple of Olympian Zeus. Spend 3 days aboard the luxurious Celestyal Olympia Cruise and enjoy its many onboard facilities such as a fully equipped gym, a beauty centre, swimming pool, massage room, casinos, etc.
- Chora: It is the most beautiful village on the island of los,built on the miuntain with cobblestone streets and red -titled hiuses.
- Crete: A very popular island famous for its varying islands ranging from sandy beaches to snow-covered peaks.
- Island Hopping: It remains an essential part of Greece visit.
- Mykonos:The most glamorous island of Greece flaunting its sizzling style and reputation. The location appeared in may Bollywood films will simply put you in the state of trans.
- Acropolis: The most important ancient site in the Western world. Crowned by the Pantheon. It overloads Athenes and can be seen form everywhere in the city.
- Delphi: An ancient city, where pilgrims flocked to consult the Oracle to make decisions regarding wars, voyages and buisness transactions.
- Meteora: The monasteries of Meteora are one of the most extraordinary sights in mainland Greece. built into and top of huge pinnacles of smooth rock, the earliest monasteries were
- reached by climbing articulated removable ladders.
- Olympos: A unique village situated on the beaten track from the standard tourist destinations. It is the calm place surrounded by the wild mountains in the island of Karpathos.
CALL US 1800 11 27 37
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please Call 1800 11 27 37