PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
DURATION: 3 Nights / 4 Days
PRICES: Rs.30,999/- per person
- Meet and Greet Service at Dubai International Airport
- Return Airfare on economy Class (Dubai International Airport only)
- Return Dubai Airport transfers between Dubai International Airport and selected mentioned Hotels on seat in coach basis.
- 03 Night accommodation in 3 Star Hotel with buffet breakfast.
- Half Day Dubai City Tour on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on Seat In Coach Basis
- VAT Charges.
- Dubai VISA
- Transfer and Sightseeing other than Specified.
- Return Airfare.
- Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge Taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of Flight Tickets shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date.
- Peak season surcharges are extra
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport and Sea Port.
Day 1: WELCOME TO DUBAI / AIRPORT
- Welcome to Dubai. Meet and assist at the airport and transfer to hotel in private car.
- Evening leisure at the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: CITY TOUR AND DESRT SAFARI
- After breakfast, half day Dubai city tour, which includes Jumeirah mosque, Gold Souk & Spice Souk and other attractions.
- Afternoon pickup for Desert Safari, Tanura dance and BBQ dinner.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: LEISURE DAY AND DHOW CRUISE VISIT
- The day is free for leisure.
- Evening pickup for Dhow cruise and dinner at Dubai creek.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: DEPARTURE
- After breakfast proceeding to Airport for transfer.
CALL US 1800112737 or CHAT NOW
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Dubai is a unique blend of traditional customs and a cutting edge vision. The vivacious city is roosted on the Gulf coastline and is the most cosmopolitan city in the Middle East. Dubai city is known for the elevated structures and palm molded islands. It is always in motion and provides a vision of future developments in the world. Local people are inviting and benevolent. It comprises of multiple cultures and displays their variety in terms of food, fashion & music.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What documentation do I need to enter Dubai?
You must have a round-trip ticket and a passport, valid for more than six months, to enter Dubai for any length of time. Tourists planning to stay in the United Arab Emirates for 30 days or less may obtain a visitor visa, available at no fee, at the point of entry.
What is the best time to go to Dubai?
The best time to travel to Dubai is from early October to early May. It can happen that it rains and that time is stormy sometimes, this is due to the change of season, when the strong heats arrive or when they go away.
What is the currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates is the Dirham.
How can I get around the city?
The best way is to hire a car or use a taxi to get around. Distances tend to be long and public transport does not reach everywhere. Besides, the prices are reasonable.
What public transport can I use?
Dubai has two metro lines (red and green), a bus network and tram service that connects the metro stations to the residential zones. There are also water taxis, monorail and abras (traditional wooden passenger boats).
What language is spoken in Dubai?
The official language of Dubai is Arabic, but English is spoken practically everywhere.
How should I dress?
Some places (particularly restaurants and shops) have a dress code that must be followed. Normally, women are required to cover their heads before entering a mosque. Going topless on the beach is not allowed.