PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
DURATION: 04 Nights / 05 days Package
PRICES: Rs.38,990/- per person
- 4 Nights accommodation in Dubai
- Return Airfare on economy Class
- Meet and Greet Service at Dubai International Airport
- Airport Transfer (ARRIVAL) (Dubai International Airport)
- Airport Transfer (DEPARTURE) (Dubai International Airport)
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on Seat In Coach Basis
- Dhow Cruise Dinner with return transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Dubai City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- At the Top – Burj Khalifa followed by Dubai Aquarium & underwater Zoo with return transfers on seat in coach basis.
- All tours and Transfers on SIC
- Dubai VISA Included
- Transfer and Sightseeing other than specified.
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge Taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of flight tickets shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date.
- Peak season surcharges are extra
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport and Sea Port.
- Dubai Dirham Fees for Dubai Packages.
- Resort Fees or City Tax (if any) which is directly payable to hotel.
- 5% GST
VALIDITY: 30th September'2019
DAY 01: Arrival
- After arrival transfer to hotel.
- Dhow Cruise with dinner.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 02: Dubai City Tour and desert safari
- Half Day Dubai City tour.
- Visit to Desert safari with belly dance and BBQ dinner.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 03: Burj Khalifa Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Visit to Burj Khalifa Top.
- Visit to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 04: Shopping / Leisure
- The day is free for shopping or leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 05: Departure
- Transfer to airport after breakfast.
CALL US 1800112737 or CHAT NOW
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Dubai is a unique blend of traditional customs and a cutting edge vision. The vivacious city is roosted on the Gulf coastline and is the most cosmopolitan city in the Middle East. Dubai city is known for the elevated structures and palm molded islands. It is always in motion and provides a vision of future developments in the world. Local people are inviting and benevolent. It comprises of multiple cultures and displays their variety in terms of food, fashion & music.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What documentation do I need to enter Dubai?
You must have a round-trip ticket and a passport, valid for more than six months, to enter Dubai for any length of time. Tourists planning to stay in the United Arab Emirates for 30 days or less may obtain a visitor visa, available at no fee, at the point of entry.
What is the best time to go to Dubai?
The best time to travel to Dubai is from early October to early May. It can happen that it rains and that time is stormy sometimes, this is due to the change of season, when the strong heats arrive or when they go away.
What is the currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates is the Dirham.
How can I get around the city?
The best way is to hire a car or use a taxi to get around. Distances tend to be long and public transport does not reach everywhere. Besides, the prices are reasonable.
What public transport can I use?
Dubai has two metro lines (red and green), a bus network and tram service that connects the metro stations to the residential zones. There are also water taxis, monorail and abras (traditional wooden passenger boats).
What language is spoken in Dubai?
The official language of Dubai is Arabic, but English is spoken practically everywhere.
How should I dress?
Some places (particularly restaurants and shops) have a dress code that must be followed. Normally, women are required to cover their heads before entering a mosque. Going topless on the beach is not allowed.