Famous for its rich history, diverse culture, breathtaking landscapes and amazing cuisines, Europe has something for everyone. TUI's Charming Europe package presents the best of what Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Learn about the magnificent history and culture of every city and get delighted but the hospitality offered by their citizens.
- Europe has a land area of only 4,000,000 square miles and it is the second smallest continent in the world.
- Europe is also knows as Frangistan 'the land of the Franks' in the formal Turkic Language.
- It is spread over 10,180,000 sq. km. or 3,930,000 sq. mi.
- Over 50 countries are there in Europe
- Volga river, is the longest river in Europe after Danube
- The highest mountains of Europe is The Caucasus Mountains
CALL US 1800 11 27 37
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please Call 1800 11 27 37