PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
Planning a holiday in Thailand? Get ready to immerse yourself in all the adventure activities which will surely get your adrenaline rushed along with relaxing at a beach to get a beautiful tan. So, why wait!? Make memories only with TUI India's Thailand tour packages.
INR 36,500 Per Pax twin sharing basis
02 N Bangkok : Hotel Manhattan Bangkok /Similar
03 N Pattaya : Hotel Grand Bella Pattaya /Similar
• Accommodation With breakfast
• Coral Island Tour With Speed Boat With Lunch By SIC
• Alcazar Show Normal Seat By SIC
• Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise on SIC basis
• Bangkok City Tour (Marble and Golden Buddha Temple With Gems Gallery) By Pvt Transfers
DAY 1 Arrival
• Arrival in Bangkok
• Drive to reach Pattaya
• Day is free for leisure activites
• You will be taken to Pattaya's famous Alcazar Show
DAY 2 Coral Island Tour on Speed Boat with Indian Lunch
• Coral Island Tour on speed boat with Indian lunch
• Night Stay at the hotel
DAY 3 Day at leisure
• Spend the day at leisure
• Night stay at the hotel
DAY 4 Pattaya to Bangkok
• Transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok
• Spend your evening at Chao Phraya Cruise
• Enjoy dinner on the majestic cruiser
• Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 5 Bangkok - Half Day Temples Tour
• Bangkok temples city sightseeing
• Visit to a jewellery retailer at a gems factory
• Night stay at the hotel
DAY 6 Departure from Bangkok
• Head out for the Bangkok airport to board your flight back home.
CALL US 1800112737 OR CHAT NOW
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Known for it's tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, Thailand, a Southeast Asian country, is an ideal tourist destination. From relaxing on a beach for a tan to getting your adrenaline rushed with exceptional water sports, Thailand has oodles of things to offer for a vacation.
Thailand has a large number of tourist attractions, Phi Phi island being one its mains. Some other places which you cannot miss visiting are Thailand's Ayutthaya temples, White Temple, Phang Nga Bay, Can Gio Mangrove forest, James Bond Island and the list would not end.
By one count 74 languages are spoken in Thailand, including numerous Thai dialects with Thai being its official language. Coming to its culture, the religion practiced there is infused with many outside elements making it somewhat unique to other Buddhist nations. Throughout the country, the foremost vital values that Thai individuals hold to are respect, self-control, and a non-confrontational perspective.
A visit to Bangkok, the kingdom's capital city, is always included in a trip to Thailand. Shopping along with the food are some of Bangkok's highlights. In the midst of a sea of boutiques and markets where treating yourself without overspending is the main feature, luxury malls also exist. A visit to Bangkok would be incomplete without a glance at its enchanting nightlife. The city welcomes more visitors than any other city and after being there you would not question why.
Thailand had made its place under one of those destinations which you cannot avoid visiting. So pack your bags and come to the great land of beaches and much more!