PACKAGE DETAILS & PRICES
Costing per person: INR 62,999
Hotel Drej Konige / City Hotel Oberland / Hotel Helvetie / Hotel Metropole / Hotel Astoria
• 02 Nights’ accommodation in Interlaken at mentioned hotel or similar.
• 02 Nights’ accommodation in Lucerne at mentioned hotel or similar.
• Breakfast every day except on Day 1.
• 2nd Class – 4 Days Consecutive Swiss Travel Pass.
• Full day Excursion to Mount Jungfraujoch (Using Swiss Pass).
• Full Day Tour to Mt Titlis With Ice Flyer & 360 Degree Rotair Cable Car (Using Swiss Pass).
• Lucerne to Zurich 2nd Class train ticket.
• Transfer and Sightseeing other than Specified.
• Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge Taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of Flight Tickets shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date.
• Any peak date surcharges.
• Any other expenses of personal nature i.e. Portages at hotels, airport and Sea Port.
• Any items or services not specified in 'inclusion' header.
• City taxes, if any, may be payable at the hotel directly.
Day 1: Arrival
• Welcome to Interlaken from airport
• After hotel checkin, afternoon / evening is free for leisure.
• Overnight stay at hotel l
Day 2: INTERLAKEN TO JUNGFRAUJOCH
• Transfer from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch.
• The journey goes through Kleine Scheidegg from Eiger Nord Wall and Aletsch glacier and Alps.
• Overnight stay at Interlaken.
Day 3: INTERLAKEN TO LUCERNE
• Rail journey from Interlaken to Lucerne.
• After hotel checkin, free for leisure.
• Overnight stay at hotel
Day 4: EXCURSION TO MT. TITLIS
• Proceeding to Mt. Titlis.
• Cable car ride and adventures rides at Mt. Titlis.
• Overnight stay at Lucerne.
Day 5: TRANSFER FOR RETURN
• Rail transfer Swiss border to take flight back to home.
CALL US 1800 11 27 37
CALL US 1800 11 27 37
For more details & bookings, please call us on our toll-free number 1800 11 27 37 or chat with our live support.
CALLING HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 9 AM TO 8 PM
CHAT HOURS (Monday to Saturday): 10 AM TO 6 PM
Switzerland, being a mountainous Central European country, is home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Landlocked between a number of the foremost celebrated and delightful countries like France to its west, Italy to its south, Austria to its east, Republic of Croatia to its southeast and European country to its north, Switzerland is an exquisite tourist destination in Central Europe. It has a small area of over 41,000 sq. kilometers and despite that, the number of attractions and activities it offers to its visitors is incomparable.
One of the many attention-grabbing facts regarding Switzerland is that there's no set official faith. A number of the cantons in Switzerland recognize churches, which are either the Swiss Reformed Church or the Roman Catholic Church. However, Christianity is a religion that is imperious. You will find Switzerland as a home to four official languages – German, being predominantly spoken, French, Italian and Romansh.
Beauty of Switzerland is inexpressible. Step a foot out of the airport and your mind will start questioning if a place can get any prettier. Just when you think you've gawked at enough beauty for the day, you will pass through innumerable canals and the reminiscing countryside that will restore your faith in good things and life. It is a place which will leave an impact on your mind forever with its glacial mountains, vineyards, glittering lakes, cool restaurants and eateries, some old-school countryside cycling and classic European architecture.The country is also recognized for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Not only that, Swiss watches and chocolates are world renowned.
To know the extreme beauty of this country, you will have to be there to witness it through your own eyes and only then you will know what a piece of art the place is. It is just right there for us to see, feel and experience. It is a destination where life is good!