- Always buy travel insurance as it guards your family and provides a hassle free travel experience.
- Always go for an adequate insurance cover depending on your travel destination, health, climate and medical care costs applicable there.
- Ensure your travel insurance covers your entire trip and activities you plan to take up.
- Travel insurance is a contract, so thoroughly read the product disclosure statement and ensure you understand the terms and conditions mentioned in the policy cover.
- Ensure you reveal any pre-existing medical conditions in the policy. Failure to do so may nullify coverage.
- Always carry original insurance policy kit during travel.
- Make sure you keep claim assistance numbers saved in your mobile while travelling.
- Always declare and submit medical reports if asked by insurance company for smooth claim settlement.
A Travel Insurance Policy provides you medical