TUI India Pvt. Ltd.
Soulstice, Plot No. 52,
4th Floor, Sector - 44
Gurgaon 122003 | India
Phone : 1800 11 27 37
Working Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Frequently Asked Questions

What documents do I need to travel to San Francisco?

You need a valid electronic passport and a visa to enter the United States. Visitors from some countries can travel on the Visa Waiver Program for stays of less than three months. In that case, you’ll need to apply for the ESTA. See the web page:

How can I get from the airport to the centre?

It is best to use public transport. The Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) operates to different points in the city centre and SamTrans runs three bus lines. You can also take a taxi or ask if your hotel has a transfer service.

When is the best time to travel?

June to August is high season, which means good weather but higher prices. In low season, from November to March, accommodation prices drop but so does the temperature, to around zero. Spring is best, between March and May.

Is San Francisco expensive?

It is the third most visited city in the country, after New York and Los Angeles, so it’s very focused on tourism and prices can be rather high. Even so, there are options to suit all pockets.

Is it a safe city?

San Francisco is a safe city, but the usual measures should be taken for any trip: don’t carry a lot of money around, don’t flaunt wealth and avoid neighbourhoods such as Mission and Fillmore at night.

How can I get around the city?

BART and MUNI (municipal railway) underground transit systems cover a wide network. There are also buses and trolleybuses, historical trams and the famous cable cars, one of the city’s major attractions. You’ll hardly ever need to take a taxi to get around. Municipal Transport Agency:

Is is a good place to go with children?

San Francisco is a city with many entertainment options for the whole family. To mention just a few, the Exploratorium science museum, the zoo, the bay ferries, Yerba Buena gardens, Stowe lake and the picturesque cable cars.

Is there a special visitor’s card?

City Pass combines discounts to sites of interest and transport for seven days. If you’re going to spend less time in the city, the Go San Francisco card combines discounted visits with the Muni Passport for transport. More information at:

Where are the best areas for accomodation?

Ideally a hotel in a central tourist area like Downtown, Union Square, Central Market or in the Marina district. They are all safe areas and good for shopping and restaurants. In summer, a good alternative to the centre is Fisherman’s Wharf, close to the port.

Can I get health care in the United States?

Health care in the United States is private and the cost of medical attention is high. You are highly advised to take out a temporary, broad-cover medical insurance. Take a first aid kit with you; pharmacies will not administer medications without a prescription